Okay, so maybe I posted this a little later... My life has been quite eventful in the year 2012. =3 And at least, I'm not as sad as I used to be(Fun. reference guize). There are so many things to be thankful for in the year 2012 and I wish I wrote them down within that year. But eh... here are the most memorable moments of 2012.
- Last dance competition in my previous school... ever. And we freaking won the championship! For the first time in years.
- The Twitter rage controversy between Seniors(my batch) and Juniors. It was pretty intense.
- My best friend and I joined the Talent Show. Sang a duet mash-up of Beat It by Michael Jackson and Forget You by Cee Lo Green along with choreography, wearing leather jackets, black shirts and awesome sunglasses. It was a super mega huge fail but it made my year memorable.
- I met awesome people in my previous school and never thought they'd be a huge part of my life... ever.
- Fandoms. 'Nuff said.
- Intense Camp Confessions 'til 4 am.
- One of my best friend's big birthday surprise that we made.
- Passed the entrance exam to my new school for Grade 11. Finally decided that I would stay here and won't go to college.
- Senior batch graduation party.
- Senior batch Graduation ceremony.
- Earned 600 dirhams. Wasted it all.
- Summer of 2012 memories. Had almost four months of Summer vacation. Went to the Philippines to play with freaking cute puppies, play in the rain, spent time with cousins, ghost stories and urban legends... Came back to AD, hung out with my best friends... water park... biking... my ass hurt that time...
- First time to ride the public bus alone... but it was a fail.
- Bought my first ukulele. <3
- First day in my new school. Nervous. Never moved to new schools before.... ever.
- Met new, awesome people again... had reaaally great best friends. One in particular who became my best friend because she has a Nirvana shirt and we both love rock music.Never thought I'd have best friends.
- I became happier.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Volunteering memories in Film Festival 2012. Met awesome people... again. Saw directors, film makers, films that may or may not be released...
- Speak A D 2012. Poetry soothes the soul. Got autographs and pictures from poets.
- Aloft Indie rock band gigs.
- Birthday gift surprise. <3
- Met more awesome people...
So yep, that's kind of a lot. =3 You can say that 2012 has been a really great year for me. I'M JUST SO THANKFUL. <3
Not much happened in New Year's eve. So did Christmas. This year, I want it to be my year. So I made a list of my New Year's Resolutions to remind myself of how I want this year to be...
I dunno... I just want to turn things around this year. Like Charlie from Perks of Being a Wallflower. :)) So yeah, have a happy new year, guize! It's back to school again after holidays. I just want to lay on the floor and do nothing. I'm actually writing this on a school night. Oh well... I wish that each and every one of us will be a lot happier and get to meet more awesome people, change lives, make memories... <3